Here's what you will need:
1. A paper or plastic plate to catch all the glitter (so it doesn't go everywhere and so you can pour it back in the glitter container)
2. A glass bottle (wine, salad dressing, beer, pickles--the jar possibilities are endless!)
3. Elmer's Glue
4. A paint brush (I used a sponge brush because I was lazy and didn't want to walk upstairs to get another paintbrush but regular paintbrushes will work fine--if you don't have a paintbrush you can also use a tissue or paper towel to smear the glue on)
6. Painter's Tape (some bottles I just 100% glittered and didn't use the painter's tape)
2. Put a dollop of glue on the space between the tape and start to brush the glue in the open area between the painter's tape to thoroughly coat it.